Thursday, July 10, 2008

Un Dia Mas

Things are winding down here for me...I only have one more full day in Cuernavaca. Yesterday my room mate and I went to a nice restaurant, La India Bonita. It was decorated very ornately and was in a garden setting. I ordered Enchiladas de Mole mmmm....and tried the Margarita de Nopal (cactus!) It was a nice dinner. Today we took advantage of the good weather and headed downtown to the Robert Brady Museum and the Palacio de Cortes where we saw a HUGE Diego Rivera Mural. We also hopped over to the art market one last time, and I bought a national newspaper and InStyle in Espanol before hopping back on the bus home. It downpoured while we were in the market, but by the time we left it had stopped luckily. The rain here is something else! It downpoured for about 10 minutes and then the streets were rushing with water...we spent a lot of time trying to dodge cars passing by from splashing us! Im still having a wonderful time but I am tired and am looking forward to coming come to see all of you! Thanks for keeping up with my travels...I will probably post some more photos when I get home! Adios!

1 comment:

Debyjo said...

We can't wait to see all your pictures, and it sure will be nice to have you home. Miss you.
Love Mom